Veritech Systems continues to monitor and mitigate the COVID-19 Impact with the following intended actions.
1. Veritech is monitoring the current situation and government guidance on the Coronavirus outbreak, duty of care to our staff, suppliers, subcontractors and customers is of paramount importance and we felt it important to update you regarding our current position on coronavirus.
2. Our Senior Management are meeting daily to discuss our position in relation to changes to the Government advice, our customer’s needs and available resources.
3. We have contingency plans in place to ensure the continuity of security staff on our customer’s sites and in our 24/7 control Room. This includes maintaining our high standards of health & safety with a specific emphasis on lone working and emergency response.
4. Following advice from customers we have introduced an interim essential business travel policy to limit travel and business meetings which we will continue to monitor as the advice from Government evolves. Our policy covers:
5. Minimising travel to business meetings with subcontractors, suppliers, customers and other stakeholders.
6. Stopping the supply of security to any new events.
7. Postponing non-essential meetings at our offices and sites with subcontractors, suppliers, customers and other stakeholders (video/audio conference calls where possible).
8. Restricting all Visitors to our offices, with permission being granted on an individual basis by our H&S Director.
9. To ensure the safety of Veritech staff, visitors and our customers we need to ensure we all work together to minimise the effects of transmission, therefore we have put in place the following procedures:
10. Cleaning – additional cleaning is taking place at our offices, with the addition of hand sanitisers.
11. Staff training – a series of toolbox talks, information guides and meetings are being held to ensure our staff are equipped with the knowledge to work safely.
12. We will continue to communicate with you on a regular basis as Government advice gets updated, however rest assured that we are monitoring this closely and ensuring that we are as prepared as we can be.
13. Should you wish to discuss anything specific please contact a member of the Veritech management team on 02380 000 400.
Employee of the quarterVeritech constantly strives to provide the best possible service to our clients, this is only made a reality through our incredible staff who work hard to uphold our values. We’d like to recognise and thank the following staff for their contributions to the company .Murtaza Sumra”A great asset to your team and a fantastic cover guard!”Murtaza, known as Taz to his colleagues, foiled a break-in at one of our prestigious student accommodation blocks. Due to his actions …
We’re an Official Corporate Supporter of Reach My Street.Reach My Street is an amazing charity that supports children across Romania and Moldova with homes so they can grow up in safety and without fear. They are currently launching an ambitious project to build 50 new homes and we are thrilled to be supporting this noble cause. You can read more about Reach My Street and the amazing work they do below. Reach My Street Website
Veritech Systems has completed its recent SIA Approved Contractor Scheme (ACS) audit, achieving an astounding score of 130 out of 145.Achieving such a result, even improving on our previous year, is astounding given the obvious challenges we have all faced in recent months. First and foremost it’s a direct result of the incredible work put in by our staff, maintaining the Veritech standards and ethos even in radically different working environments.Being officially recognised as within the top 3% of all …
Veritech Goes PlatinumWe are delighted to say Veritech Systems Ltd has achieved Constructionline Platinum Certificate of Membership!It is fantastic to be recognised for our commitment to service excellence, continued investment in health and safety, quality management and our people.Constructionline is the UK’s most connected and progressive provider of procurement and supply chain management services, making contracting simpler and helping our customers achieve more. ConstructionLine, originally a goverment ran iniative, carefully asses all business processes before awarding any certification. Veritech Systems …
Veritech Systems has successfully completed and been approved for the Cyber Essentials Certification Scheme.Cyber Essentials is a government-backed scheme that ensures a business is protected against potential threats. We work closely with our Cyber Security providers and continuously evaluate the measures we have in place to protect us and reduce our vulnerabilities. We believe in our modern and constantly changing business environment, digital security is just as important as the physical security we are so familiar with. Internally reviewing our cybersecurity measures …
Employees of the month Veritech constantly strives to provide the best possible service to our clients, this is only made a reality through our incredible staff who work hard to uphold our values. We’d like to recognise and thank the following staff for their contributions to the company .Sarah BylesThe Veritech Supervisor of the month is Sarah Byles. Awarded this due to her unfaltering positive attitude and ability to always keep her site running to a consistently high standard. Sarah …