Veritech Systems operate a high-profile security business installing electronic security systems and providing manned and mobile Security services to protect and serve our wide range of clients. Demographic stretches from the construction industry, commercial property protection through to residential properties.
Veritech Systems aim is to be the security provider of choice to its customers by providing the highest quality of services possible in compliance with requirements of ISO9001:2015 and of the government “Security Authority” approved contractor scheme. To do this Veritech Systems will successfully conform to its business objectives, Critical Success Factors and business values.
Critical Success Factors:
To maintain “Critical Success factors” performance in accordance with designated business goals and targets which are monitored and reviewed on a regular basis.
- Our key Critical success factors indicators are:
- Customer Satisfaction and customer service levels
- Contract performance
- Staff retention
- Effective leadership
- Effective Financial and management systems
- Access to adequate financial and human resources
- Health and safety arrangements
Veritech Systems believes the keys to success in its industry include:
- Listening carefully to client concerns and objectives to create group deals to gain loyalty.
- Knowing what the client does not know (bringing deep security expertise as well as knowledge of legal regulations and liability to the table)
- Training staff carefully and retraining them as the company grows and expands.
- Monitoring the quality of security systems to offer quality assurance & value for money.
- A range of security services to meet the market needs
- Satisfied clients/customers
- Effective motivated staff
- Culture of continuous improvement
- Effective financial management systems
- Adequate financial human resources
- Alliances with business partners
- Health & Safety / environmentally friendly operations
- Profitable contract wins
- Effective Quality Management Systems
To Value our employees, customers, consumers, suppliers and other stakeholders such as but not limited to the police and other authorities, the wider public, through delivery of the best service possible This will be achieved by concentrating on Veritech core values, which will enable the sustained growth and maintain the success that has been achieved, through:
- Demonstrate a commitment to safety, environment and social responsibilities
- Being open and honest and acting always with integrity and transparency
- Embracing diversity and inclusion, enhancing leadership, team work and involvement to engender a culture where staff are loyal, and ambition and talent are nurtured
- Achieve high performance, results, and an innovated program of continual improvement
- Create sustainability long-term commercial partnerships with customer, employees, suppliers and the greater community.
Veritech Systems will base its success on meeting the following objectives:
- To increase our ACS bench mark score and maintain the requirements of pacesetter scheme in accordance with details at:
- To achieve ACS SIA accreditation for security guarding before the end of 2019.
- To be fully ARC compliant and accredited and ready to monitor activations for businesses by December 2020.
- To achieve ISO9001:2015 by the end of the financial year.
Providing Products and Services
- Licensed Security Operatives
- Provide ARC related services by January 2020.
- Provide security systems for one or more of the following purposes:
- Monitor entrances and screen guests/employees
- Monitor clients' premises with video surveillance equipment
- Protect clients' assets, employees and guests
- Deter crime with visual presence
- Organize response in the case of fire, evacuation, or other emergency
- Respond to customer and employee health emergencies and accidents
- Eject unwanted customers or trespassers
- Liaise with police and city emergency responders
- Addition, the principals of the firm will offer the following:
- Security technology (camera systems, etc.)
Veritech Systems will be a licensed, insured, and bonded business and will offer Security services, based on client needs and budgets. All staff will be trained certified for security work.
Whenever possible, the same staff will be sent consistently to the same clients. However, substitutes will be necessary from time to time and the business will ensure that detailed data about the job is transmitted to substitute staff on those occasions. Veritech Systems will build trust with clients as a partner, rather than simply in the specific staff they grow comfortable with.
All staff will keep in constant communication with their team via mobile telephones with the Veritech control room. The Veritech office will be staffed full-time, the CEO and COO will be within reach by phone wherever they work. Staff who encounter criminal activity will alert the authorities immediately as well as going through the communications centre. The Veritech office will be staffed full-time with a rotation of four call center personnel who will cover the night operations. In addition to this support patrol drivers with operate with our control centre.